To change the name in the property tax Thane records, one will have to fill an application form and also submit proofs such as last paid property tax receipt, proof of ownership such as copy of the sale deed and an NOC from the housing society.
How do I change my name on property tax Thane online?
Documents Required for Name Change in Property Tax
- Copy of valid instrument (s) of transfer – deed of such transfer must be duly stamped and registered. …
- Complete Chain of document.
- Indemnity Bond.
- Death certificate for previous owner.
- Copy of will or succession certificate.
- Property tax clearance receipts.
How can I change my name on property tax in Maharashtra?
Process to initiate Name Change in Property Tax Records
- Receipt of tax last paid,
- Attested copy of the sale transaction deed (sale deed in your name)
- No Objection Certificate from the associated housing society.
- Duly filled application for form with signature.
How can I change my name in property tax Mumbai?
Steps to Change Name in the Property Tax
- Receipt of the last tax paid on the property.
- An attested copy of the sale transaction deed that is in your name.
- NOC from the housing society.
- Duly filled application form along with your signature.
How do you change the name of a property?
Affidavit Submission: Get an affidavit prepared for the name change from a notary, mentioning the current name, the new name, current address and reason for the name change (could be marriage, astrology, etc). The affidavit needs to be signed by two persons of gazette officer rank (along with stamp).
How do I change my name on BBMP property tax online?
bbmp property tax name change. In your application you must mention that you have obtained your khata certificate (along with khata number) and that you seek the changes in property tax receipts. You must also attach the copy of your khata certificate with the application for BBMP property tax owner name change.
How can I change my name in property tax in Telangana?
- Notice of transfer under Section 208 of GHMC Act, duly signed by both the Vendor and Vendee.
- Attested copies of property documents and link documents.
- Encumbrance Certificate (Latest document to be furnished)
- Non-Judicial Stamp paper for Rs. …
- Undertaking on Notarized Affidavit cum indemnity bond on Rs.
How can I change my owner name in property tax Pune?
Following documents are required for transfer of ownership of property:
- Proof of ownership (Sale Deed / Index II)
- No objection certificate given by last/original owner or from Co-op Hsg. …
- Property tax payment receipt for the whole financial year with NOC.
- Abstract of property card.
How can I change my name on property in India?
Visit the land registry office: Once the name is legally changed the owner of the land should visit the land registry office and submit all the proofs related to the new name change with a nominal fee to get his or her name updated in the land records.
How do I change my name on my tax declaration?
Go to the Assessor’s office of the municipality or city where the property is based. 2). Request for TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP OF TAX DECLARATION. -DEED OF ABSOLUTE SALE (DOAS) stamped as received by the BIR.
How do you change ownership of a house?
5 Ways to Transfer Property in India
- Sale Deed. The most common way of property transfer is through a sale deed. …
- Gift Deed. Another popular way of transferring property ownership is by ‘gifting’ the property using a gift deed. …
- Relinquishment Deed. …
- Will. …
- Partition Deed.
How do I change my name on BBMP tax receipt?
Any change in Name, Address or any other Details in BBMP Property Tax Paid Receipts has to be done by Concerned BBMP Officials. 1. We need to Submit photo copies of our Property Documents to respective BBMP Office. Documents required are Sale Deed, Latest Tax paid receipt, Khata Certificate & a Requisition letter.
What is property mutation?
Description: Mutation of a property is the transfer or change of title entry in revenue records of the local municipal corporation. The change in title ownership may occur due to a number of reasons like death of the original owner and subsequent transfer of the ownership due to inheritance or succession.
How do you change property name after death?
However, in the case of death of a spouse, the property can only be transferred in two ways. One is through partition deed or settlement deed in case no will or testament is created by the deceased spouse. And second is through the will deed executed by the person before his/her last death.
Do you need permission to name your house?
As long as you display your address like this with your house name as well as your house number, you do not need to seek any permission from authorities such as the Post Office or the Local Council.
How do I change ownership of property after death in India?
Once they finalise the distribution, heirs can draw a family settlement deed where each member signs, which can then be registered for official records. To transfer property, you need to apply at the sub-registrar’s office. You will need the ownership documents, the Will with probate or succession certificate.